Collection of personal information
Hamish McBeth Pty Ltd collects limited personal information such as title, name, contact details (address, phone and fax) and e-mail address. We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may request personal information from you when you:
- Order goods that require delivery
- Contact us for further information
- Participate in surveys and other types of research
- Enter a Hamish McBeth Pty Ltd promotion
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Register your details on our website
How we use your information
Hamish McBeth Pty Ltd uses personal information for the following situations:
- To complete a transaction.
- To deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
- To keep you up-to-date with products and service via social media, email, mail, telephone or fax.
We only send personal information about you to another organisation when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested
If you no longer wish us to have your personal details on file, you can request the removal or unsubscribe at any time.
Accuracy of personal information
If any of your details you have provided have changed or you believe that the information we have about you is inaccurate, contact us and we correct the information.